PAPERS PANCASILA AS THE STATE IDEOLOGY OF SCIENTIFIC WORK
In the State of Indonesia is now, embrace Pancasila as the state ideology.
Pancasila as the state ideology is associated with the lives of Indonesian citizens who have been and are rooted in the attitude and personality of the Indonesian nation. This paper will discuss about pencasila as state ideology in the opinion of different.
B. Problem Formulation
1. What is the meaning of Pancasila ideology in the view of an individual's life?
2. Analyzing the various opinions on the Pancasila as the state ideology?
C. Objectives and Benefits
1. To fulfill the task of PKN.
2. To take the knowledge as well as to experience.
3. To be memeknai and practice the meaning of Pancasila as the state ideology.
A. PANCASILA MEANING AS THE IDEOLOGY
1. Chandra Alim (XII.IPA.1)
- Pancasila as the state ideology is the ideology that became the basis for a set of Indonesia into a developed nation.
2. Indra Irawan (XII.IPA.2)
- Pancasila as the state ideology is the ideology that governs the behavior of citizens realize independent country.
3. Sigit Nur H (XII.IPA.3)
- Pancasila as the state ideology of Pancasila as a reference is how the government acts.
4. Zaenal Arifin (XII.IPA.3)
- Pancasila as the state ideology is the benchmark of a nation that does behavior to fit the Pancasila.
5. Nurul Hidayah (XII.IPA.3)
- Pancasila as the state ideology is a rule that governs the behavior of the public.
6. Faizah (XII.IPA.3)
- Pancasila as the state ideology is the ideology that governs the behavior of Indonesian citizens who are in the start of his government to the people by referring to the government system in the country profess.
B. CLASSIFICATION RESULTS
a. Pancasila as the nation's outlook on life:
Candra A (XII.IPA.1)
Pancasila as the state ideology is to guide the nation and way of life in the state and nation.
Pancasila as the state ideology is a guideline to behave and not deviate with the noble values of Pancasila.
b. Pancasila as the State
Arlita D.J (XII.IPA.3)
Pancasila as the state ideology is Pancasila has some basic values listed in the values of Pancasila to arrange Indonesian government.
M. Nafi (XII.IPA.1)
Pancasila as the state ideology is the ideology that became the basis for the Indonesian nation set to become a developed nation.
Arifah R (XII.IPA.3)
Pancasila as the state ideology is the ideology of the State that the State mendataris system.
From interviews about the meaning of Pancasila as the state ideology of each individual, it can be deduced from the opinions of like-minded, among others:
The two of them argued that Pancasila as the state to regulate the organization of the state administration include ideological, political, social, cultural, defense and security and serve as guidelines to regulate the state of life which is based on legislation.
Three of meraka found Pancasila is the instruction guide the nation that has a meaning that Pancasila is the guidelines and directions for the behavior of every Indonesian citizen in the society, nation and state.
And others argue that:
Ø Pancasila as the state ideology to regulate the behavior of citizens to create an independent state, united, sovereign, just and prosperous.
Ø Pancasila as the source of all sources of law mean values of Pancasila has a very important role in running the state administration system as Pancasila is the source of all sources.
Ø Pancasila as the nation's soul and personality means Pancasila has a style and a hallmark that distinguishes one country to another country, because every negaraq has a different ideology.
Ø Pancasila as the ideals and objectives of the nation means that the ideals and objectives set forth in the opening of the nation's Constitution is one of them to achieve a just and prosperous society.
Thus, Pancasila as the state ideology is that can regulate apaq that have been set by the government and we shall implement and comply with the to achieve the ideals of the people of Indonesia
Indonesia as a nation that has had Pancasila as the state ideology we should always preserve the culture and traditions of Indonesia to our wariska to our children.